ALBERT V. CAROCCI
Proven counsel and trial attorney with 15+ years experience in litigation and arbitration. Strong business acumen and demonstrated success in business development, marketing, and start-up/turnaround environments. Expertise includes business planning, acquisitions, product liability, and regulatory compliance. Communicative, professional leadership style dedicated to developing teams that exceed performance goals.
LAW OFFICE OF ALBERT CAROCCI – New Haven, Connecticut 2007-Present
- General Practice law firm with an emphasis on personal injury, criminal defense, administrative hearings and appeals, real estate closings
- Representative clients include Hype International Beverage, Diamond Drinks & Suscon Plastics
- Responsibilities include business development, marketing, public relations, client relations and independent case management
- Serve as a general practice attorney with a strong emphasis in litigation and concentration in personal injury, products liability, wrongful death, criminal defense, and administrative hearings and appeals
WALSH, BURT, WALSH & CAROCCI – New Haven, Connecticut 1990-2006
- General Practice law firm with an emphasis on product liability, personal injury/insurance law, criminal defense, administrative hearings and appeals, and uninsured motorist claims. Clients have included Mother’s Against Drunk Driving and Colonial Penn Insurance Co.
- Serve as a general practice attorney with a strong emphasis in litigation and a concentration in personal injury, products liability, wrongful death, criminal defense, and administrative hearings and appeals
- Responsibilities within the firm include independent case management, marketing and new business development, public relations, and client relations
- Tried numerous cases to conclusion in state and federal court; argued and appealed to both appellate and supreme court of the State of Connecticut
Selected accomplishments include:
- Successfully arbitrated wrongful death claim for over $1 million
- Successfully mediated products liability claim against Euclid-Hitachi in Federal Court for $625,000
BRADEN ENTERPRISES, LLC – New Haven, Connecticut 1999-2005
- General Counsel/Managing Investor
- Purchase, turnaround, and successful sale of undervalued residential properties
- Quickly restored the company to profitability through reorganization that capitalized on strengths,
- Recognition of market strengths and weaknesses
Bachelor Degree, Cum Laude – Providence College
Juris Doctorate- Quinnipiac University
Connecticut Bar – 1989
U.S. District Court of Connecticut – 1990
Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court – 1996
Member of the New Haven County Bar Association
Connecticut Bar Association
Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association,
Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
What Distinguishes Attorney Carocci from Other Attorneys?
Attorney Carocci is committed to provide quality legal support and counsel to his clients. He emphasizes communication and honesty throughout his representation and strives to make his clients feel comfortable by keeping them informed about the status of their cases. Attorney Carocci looks out for his clients’ interests and can clearly explain all options to help his clients make an informed decision regarding their legal rights.
Clients’ cases are handled by their names and not by case numbers, regardless of the size. Attorney learns about his clients and what makes their cases special to them, which is essential to the ultimate success of their claims. Other attorneys like to tout huge settlements and are not willing to make time for many clients’ cases. Attorney Carocci’s law office gives clients the attention they deserve and have received many thanks from clients over the years, many of whom stay in touch with his office.