How do I know if I need a lawyer?
You need to contact a lawyer if the follow has happened to you
- If you have been hurt in any kind of incident (falls, medical malpractice, car accident)
- You sustained serious injuries with possible long-term repercussions.
- If you or the other involved driver was uninsured or underinsured.
- You and the other driver are in dispute over who was at fault.
- You don’t feel you’re being fully compensated for your current and future medical costs resulting from your car accident injury.
- You feel your state’s statutes of limitation laws may come into effect before you can challenge the settlement claim on your own.
- If you have been involved in a criminal matter, that will result in court appearance.
Why should I hire an attorney to assist me in resolving my accident or injury claim?
The clock starts running as soon as an injury happens. You cannot unring a bell, therefore you need to set a good foundation for you case. The insurance companies have already hired their attorneys.
Why should I hire Attorney Carocci as my attorney?
Attorney Carocci has 25+ years of experience with personal injury cases. When you call the Law Offices of Albert Carocci you get Attorney Carocci.
I have been hurt, what will it cost to hire you?
Nothing, all cases are contingent to you getting the compensation you deserve.
Do I have a time limitation when filing a personal injury case?
Yes, in personal injury cases you have a time limit, that is why it is important to contact an attorney as soon as you are injured or in an accident.
How do you charge for other legal services?
Hourly, however many of the other services are provided as a courtesy.
Do you offer a free consultation?
Always, Albert V. Carocci offers a free initial consultation to all clients involved in personal injury accident, and handles all cases on a contingency fee basis.